Visit my stall at Perth Upmarket!

Visit my stall at Perth Upmarket!
Sunday 2d of October 10am-4pm

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bobcat


I know I've been going on about dogs for a while but I'm really a cat person. More so than a dog person anyway. I just like the idea of a family dog but I'm secretly looking at the great chunky dog collars slightly more than at the actual dogs, imagining how the collar would go with the dog. Furthermore I'm not so into all that running around and teaching the dog things. But maybe that would grow on me? Ideally we should have one dog and one cat and they would be friends. The cat should be a male and I'll name him Bob. Of course.

4 comments:

  1. Hallo Erika!

    Jag säger bara en sak. Ställ ut!!!!!

    Jag kumde inte hålla mig till en kommentar. Således kommer det flera. Du är i mina ögon en mycket duktig konstnär och jag skulle vilken dag som helst köpa en av Dina tavlor. Men det är ju klart, kommer jag ha råd med en? De kommer att gå åt som smör i Helsingland. Ups jag menar ju småland. Kramar Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du är en Top Shiela Heidi! Tusen Tack! Och du skulle garanterat ha råd. Puss o kram, Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag har ju blivit helt tokig i hundar sedan mamma och pappa skaffade hundar så nu vill jag ha en dvärgpinscher som ska heta Bruno...fast med italienskt uttal Bronååå...typ.

    /Kram från Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Måste googla dvärpinscher... men klart att du ska ha hund Linda och helst också en turban när du ropar efter honom i parken! Bronååå!

    ReplyDelete