Visit my stall at Perth Upmarket!

Visit my stall at Perth Upmarket!
Sunday 2d of October 10am-4pm

Friday, April 22, 2011

JOY!



Well well well, how clever am I? I made this cushion for a dear friend with her children's names on it and highlighted j, o and y with gold to form the word "Joy".Was so excited when I came to think of this idea. What I didn't know was that my friend's and her children's Nana's middle name is Joy too. Ohh there were tears and laughter I tell you! Happy Days! Of course I've been thinking about what clever word my children's name could form and the best I've come up with so far is "DNA".... yes, it's on my To-do-list.

2 comments:

  1. And there it is on my screen, while at the same time sitting beautifully on my couch. You are gorgeous E, I love it and I love you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you right back darling! xxx

    ReplyDelete