Visit my stall at Perth Upmarket!

Visit my stall at Perth Upmarket!
Sunday 2d of October 10am-4pm

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Collage attempt



Here is the same picture before and after me attempting to do a collage out of it. I do like the bird and I also really like the back ground. Then I couldn't make up my mind weather I should use colours or not. However the colour scale in my head wouldn't easily convert to paper so I left it black and white. Later on flicking through a fashion magazine I saw some fabric that instantly put my thoughts back to this picture and there I had the soloution for my colour problem. Experimenting with collage is new to me. It's fun and easy but also a bit overwhelming as you get so many new options for your picture once you start trying. I still think the one at the top need some more work. I just don't know what yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment