Visit my stall at Perth Upmarket!

Visit my stall at Perth Upmarket!
Sunday 2d of October 10am-4pm

Thursday, July 2, 2009

On my mind....


When I start drawing, I hardly never know what type of image I'm going to create but I guess this one and the one below looks to be drawings of the same person. Maybe myself or another person doing what I like to do or thinking my thoughts. Drawing this I started off with the idea of the lonely lady in a cafe. Then I guess I must have started thinking about the food shopping I needed to do that day before picking up the kids at school and the shopping list came out. Because of that this is also one of my my favourite pictures. To me she is a lady who on her way to the shops sneaked of to a cafe, but as your typical mum she has got a constant to-do-list in the back of her head.



Gone shoppin'.... yes I wish! Guess walking with three dogs would be a fairly simular experience to walking with three small children though. When I did this drawing I just wanted to add one little dog into the picture but they were so much fun to draw so I ended up with three.

5 comments:

  1. I live these Algerika! Sooooo chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Dimi! I like these ladies too, I think I'll take them to the beach on the week-end...

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est super!! Tout à fait le style de Paris Match! Tu devrais les envoyer une fois que tu as une histoire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vraiment, wow, je vais absolutement regarder Le Paris Match sur le net! Merci! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like she has all the time in the world to stroll and enjoy. I wish it were me.

    ReplyDelete